Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween!

Well, Halloween is now less than a month away, and I've decided to get into the holiday spirit by reviewing Halloween episodes of TV shows. What makes a Halloween special, you ask? Well, the first clue is that it'll usually have "Halloween Special" in its name somewhere. However, very few of the shows I have on DVD saw it fit to have Halloween specials, so I shall have to get creative. The criteria, as thus, is that all shows must fall into at least one of the categories below:
1) They have to have the word Halloween or something in the title of an episode
2) They have to be an atypically spooky episode. This means that I could review that episode of "DuckTales" with all the classic Universal monsters, but not an episode of the "X-Files" as the majority of those episodes were spooky.

I'll make no promises about how often these will get posted, but I hope to have at least three up by Halloween.

No comments: